This pump threatens a revolution in the pond pumps market. Using the weatherproof electronic controller it allows you to change the flow rate up or down.
This has a number of benefits:
Pump can be run 'low' at winter - ticking over at just 34 watts.
Adds an extra degree of excitement to watercourses and waterfalls by altering water flow rates.
Flow can be increased in the summer - bringing additional oxygen to your fish when they most need it.
The first 'value-priced' variable flow filter pump.
Pump comes complete with a digital control panel with LCD display.
Handles solids up to 6mm.
Power usage 34 watts to 187 watts.
Maximum Flow 19800 Litres Per Hour.
Minimum Flow 9300 Litres Per Hour.
10 meters of power cable (33' feet)
Can run 'dry' or submersed in water.
- Suits hose size of variable diameter's from 25-32-38-50mm (1" inch, 1 1/4" inch, 1 1/2" inch , 2" inch )
- Max Head (no flow point) 7 meters
- Power supply AC 220-240 volts, 50/60 hz
- 2 meters of power cord to LCD controller and then 8 meters of cable to pump.
- The LCD controller screen shows the wattage the pump is using and allows adjustment
- power pump on or off
- slow the water flow rate, reducing power used
- increase water flow rate, increasing power used
- 1 year guarantee
- Pump dimensions, length 270mm (10.63 inches) , width 130mm ( 5.12 inches), height 140mm (5.5 inches)