DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our aim is to offer our customers the most reliable and affordable delivery options available. We strive to process and ship all orders as soon as possible so as to minimise the delivery time to you, our customer.
- Postcodes will help couriers find your address faster so please enter them.
- Rockworld Water Features works with a number of couriers: All express deliveries are next day before 11.00am - subject to stock availability (excluding weekends). Standard delivery 3-5 days.
- Ordering times. If you order express delivery before 11.00am, your goods will be dispatched the same day. You can expect in stock items delivered the following day before 18.00pm.
- If you order express delivery for in stock items after 11.00am we will dispatch the following day and you will receive your goods 24 hours thereafter.Orders placed before 11.00am on Fridays will be delivered the following Monday. In the event of a Monday Bank Holiday, the delivery day will be Tuesday.Orders placed after 11.00am on Fridays will be dispatched the following Monday and arrive with you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- If you have different delivery requirements, please state this on the order form as you proceed through check out. If we cannot comply, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Please note that our couriers will endeavour to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of non delivery or factors caused by others.
- For all deliveries outside Ireland please contact us for rates.
- ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM FREE DELIVERY. Pond liner delivery is excluded from any free delivery offer as well as any items over 25kg weight OR outsize items over 1m x 1m x 0.3m requiring special delivery. Please contact us for delivery charge on these items. This is in order to keep costs as low as possible for these heavy items, but many customers find it convenient to pre order by phone and collect themselves from our shop.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order or change your mind, simply return it within 7 days of delivery and we will replace it or issue you with a credit note for the cost of the item (excluding shipping).
The item must not be opened or used and packaging must be intact and of resalable quality.
Please check the contents of your package on arrival. If a product you purchased is defective or damaged during shipment, it is important you let us know upon opening package. Please keep all packaging materials from the shipment. Any defects must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
If it is necessary to return an item for either of the above reasons, please send us an email to email@example.com , and note your name and order number.
Goods returned can be posted to:
Rockworld Water Features
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of these conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Access to this web site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document (known as "Terms and Conditions"). Your use of, and/or access to, the site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
Rockworld Features Limited (“Rockworld ”) reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the site.
Copyright & Trade Marks
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Site
All information, text, material, graphics and advertisements on the Site ("Content") are Copyright © Rockworld , its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by Rockworld. Strictly on the condition that you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), you may:
a. using an industry-standard Web browser, download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, or
b. if you are an Internet service and/or access provider, supply the Content to your subscriber.
Trade Marks of Rockworld
All trade marks displayed on the Site are trademarks of Rockworld or their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Rockworld or third party owner.
The Site contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked web sites are not under the control of Rockworld, and Rockworld is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in a linked web site. Rockworld provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Rockworld.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Rockworld) will Rockworld be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Site or any Content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Rockworld does not exert control over users of the Site (including individuals referred to on the Site as guests and experts) and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
In order to access our online Members’ area, you must be a member of Rockworld and be registered with a password.
You must take reasonable care to keep your password confidential. If you decide to tell someone your Password, they become your Nominee and are subject to these Conditions of Use. We recommend that you do not record your Password. If you do so, you are responsible for keeping any records of your Password secure and protected, and separate from any records of your user name.
You are liable for all transactions carried out by you or by anyone carrying out a transaction with your authority or express or implied consent, regardless of when the transaction is processed to your account.
You should check your statements and records carefully. If you believe a transaction is wrong or unauthorised you should contact us immediately.
Web Site Availability
We will make all reasonable effort to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown. Therefore, access to our web site is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Your use of this web site indicates your agreement to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Details and registration for Oase extended guarantee are available at extended-guarantee
All Oase products come with operation and instruction manuals, you should familiarise yourself with these before installation.