Pontec PondoStar LED RGBW Set of 3 Lights
This set of 3 colour changeable spotlights includes transformer and remote control for adding ambiance to your garden or pond water feature with coloured or white lighting.
This set of three 1 watt LED lights can be used in or out of water and are easily turned on /off with the included remote control. Great for highlighting a flowing water feature such as a fountain, stream or monolith.
These spot lights have a ball joint which means they can be swivelled fully around the base and can be angled upwards between a 30° - 150° arc. They are also weighted and will not float when used underwater.
Product highlights at a glance:
- Coloured pond and garden lighting
- Lights can be used above and below the water (IP 68).
- Includes 12v IP65 weatherproof safety transformer – can be positioned outside
- Remote control for turning on/off and changing colours
- 3m cable to transformer then 2m to first light and 2m to next light and 2 m to last light (wired in series formation)
- Includes a 12 V safety transformer
- Cable length. 2 m to transformer, 3 m from transformer to first light, then 2 m to next light and finally 2 m to last light.. These lights are wired in series, or "daisy chained"
- 3 watt total Energy efficiency class A+
16 x 17 x 25 mm (Length x Width x Height)