This stainless steel foaming jet nozzle produces a 1" thick jet of gushing foam effect water. Not only attractive but great for oxygenating your pond.
The same nozzle is used with different size pumps to achieve different jet spray heights.
Pump selection for different heights
- For a fountain 50cm high jet use an Aquarius Universal Premium 3000 pump
- For a fountain 60cm high jet use an Aquarius Universal Premium 4000 pump
- For a fountain 80cm high jet use an Aquarius Universal Premium 5000 pump or an Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 5500
- For a fountain 100cm high jet use an Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 7500
- For a fountain 150cm high jet use an Aquarius Fountain Set Eco 9500
- For a fountain 220cm high jet use an Aquarius Universal Premium 12000 pump
The lively bubbling water pattern generated by the foam effect nozzles is the optimal accessory for watercourse inlets, stepped pool installations, or fountain installations.
By mixing air with water, the pattern appears to be extremely high-volume. Nevertheless the
nozzles actually have a low water requirement.The beautiful soft foam jet offers a strong contrast
to the background pond and landscape.
As opposed to Cascade and Geyser nozzles, Schaumsprudler foaming jet nozzles work independently of the water level so that fluctuations in the water level do not affect the water pattern.
Foaming Jet Nozzle characteristics at a glance
• High-contrast, lively water pattern
• Foam / spume effect
• Trouble-free continuous operation
• Offers oxygen enrichment
• Extensively wind-stable
• Water-level independent
Foam jet fountain nozzle
Tip Add a cluster of 3 foam jet fountain nozzles each shooting water to different heights for more interesting water effects.
You can control the exact height of your fountain directly from your phone or table with the optional Oase control system