The next generation of FiltoClear pressure filters
For years, beginners and experienced professionals have trusted FiltoClear. But Oase haven't rested on their laurels. They have now improved the pressure filter even more. The result: Less hassle during installation and maintenance – more time to simply enjoy a crystal-clear pond.
The clear water expert. Ideal combination of FiltoClear 19,000 pressure filter with integrated 24w UVC
This pond filter includes:
- FiltoClear 19000 pressure filter
- Integrated 42 watt UVC (ultra violet clarifier)
A pump is not included and we recommend the Oase Aquamax Eco Premium12000 filter pumpTop 3 characteristics:
- Clear water guaranteed through the optimally matched filter, pump and UVC technology
- Convenient cleaning thanks to the patented Easy Clean Technology
- Almost invisible integration in the environment.
Suitable for ponds up to 19,000 litres with plants and without fish.
Suitable for ponds up to 10,000 litres with plants and fish stock up to 6kg.
Suitable for ponds up to 5000 litres with plants and koi fish stock up to 9kg.
Filter capacity can be increased by 25% with the addition of an OxyTex 1000 aerator system .
Convenient Cleaning of the Pressure filter
Filter sponges can be quickly and easily cleaned using the patented pull out mechanism. No need to open filter.
The internal filter sponges can be cleaned conveniently and thoroughly using the patented pull-out mechanism; without needing to open the filter: To do this, pull the cleaning handle several times. The sponges are compressed and any dirt will come loose. Then simply flush the filter and drain off the dirty water. The integrated UVC lamp can also be easily changed even while running via the filter head.
Targeted draining of dirty water
The dirty water is drained from the cleaned filter sponges using the two way valve, for example into a flower bed.
The uv housing can be removed during operation for replacing the integrated UV lamp.
The FiltoClear can be buried almost up to the filter head. With the optional FiltoCap cover in an authentic stone design, this pressure filter can be invisibly integrated into your garden landscape. The FiltoClear can be easily accessed under the cover at any time.
Oase Pressure filters offer enjoyment of a pond that is clear, safe and long-lasting – engineered in Germany. OASE Bypass technology ensures optimal water flow and prevents the FiltoClear from getting clogged. Because we trust the quality of our filters, we offer our customers a guarantee of 3 years on this filter.
5 year guarantee on pump and 3 year guarantee on filter when bought through Rockworld, your 5 Star Oase partner.
This pressure filter can be recessed into the ground and with the optional FiltoCap it integrates inconspicuously into the garden landscape. As this is a pressure filter system the outlet water can flow uphill hence it is ideal for supplying water to elevated watercourses, waterfalls or architectural pool.
Suitable for waterfalls up to 600mm (2 feet) wide at 1 meter head height.
(for the pond size specifications cited above 1m delivery head and 5m 1 1/2" hose were taken into consideration. Larger pumps should be used for longer hose lengths or greater delivery heights. Clear water guarantee in accordance with Secchi light penetration depth of 1 m. )
Rocworld's Tip. These pressure filters are great for ponds with waterfalls or streams as the one pump does all the work of cleaning your pond AND powering your waterfall. What's more they are easily hidden because they can be partly buried but even more importantly this pond filter system is extremely easy to clean taking typically less than 2 or 3 minutes once per month. Make sure you choose the correct filter system based upon the volume of water in your pond AND whether or not you have fish.
If you require a larger pressure filtration system see:
- POND FILTER: Patented cleaning mechanism with optimised filter sponges
- CONVENIENT: Easy to maintain and clean thanks to simple handle mechanism
- CONVENIENT LAMP CHANGE: The UV lamp can be changed while the unit is running - no need to switch off the filter, no need to dismantle the quartz glass
- PROTECTED: The high-quality UVC housing protects the ballast unit from sunlight and moisture
- POWERFUL: All latest generation FiltoClear models feature upgraded, highly effective UV lamps
- 2-WAY VALVE: Choose whether the water flows into the pond or into the waste water after cleaning the filter
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The built-in OASE bypass technology ensures optimum water flow and prevents the filter from clogging
- STABLE AND ROBUST: The hard-wearing housing made of high-quality plastic can be easily buried in the ground and impresses with its long durability
- UNDER PRESSURE: The metal clamping ring with simple lever function makes opening and closing a FiltoClear safer and easier than ever before
- If your pond is larger than any of the sizes above it is possible le add a further filter module in series to increase the overall effectiveness.
- If you need any help selecting the correct filtration system for your pond please do not hesitate to contact us for expert advice. As we build and install ponds you can be sure of qualified expert advice.
Dimensions (Ø x H) 380 x 608 mm
Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
Net weight 9.6 kg
Guarantee (+ request guarantee) 2 + 1=3 years
UVC power 42 watts
Number of blue filter foams 2
Number of red filter foams 1
Number of purple filter foams 1
Inlet connections 38 / 50mm
Inlet connections 1 ½", 2"
Connections, outlet 38 / 50mm
Outlet connections 1 ½", 2"
Connections, sludge discharge 38 / 50mm
Sludge discharge connections 1 ½", 2"
Max. flow rate 13000 litres per hour
Max. operating pressure 0.2 bar
Suitable for ponds up to max. 19000 litres
Suitable for ponds with fish stock 10000 litres
Suitable for ponds with koi 5000 litres
NEW model 2022
An OASE cornerstone – built from the ground up
OASE has always created high-quality solutions for natural-looking water gardens. FiltoClear is one of the cornerstones of our pond solutions. Now we are taking the pressure filter to a completely new level of quality:
- Four clearly defined models for pond sizes with a volume of water ranging from 5000 to 31,000 litres – with and without fish stock
- New pull-out mechanism that allows filter sponges to be conveniently cleaned without having to get dirty or disassemble the whole filter
- UVC housing with increased UV performance and simple lamp replacement while the filter is running
- UV cleaning rotor automatically cleans the quartz glass surrounding the UVC lamp – from FiltoClear 19000 onwards
- OASE Bypass technology ensures constant water flow and prevents clogging
- Three filter foams (instead of the two previously) for even more thorough cleaning – from FiltoClear 13000 onwards
- New clamping ring to make opening and closing the filter even easier
- Robust construction and materials ensure long service life
What is a pressure filter and how do I set up the filter system?
Pressure filters maintain the pump pressure of the upstream filter pump throughout the system. This also allows a higher water return flow to be created, for example in the form of a watercourse. Pressure filter systems always consist of two components: Firstly, the filter pump in the pond, which carries the dirty water to the pressure filter. Secondly, the pressure filter. We sell FiltoClear on its own or as a set with the AquaMax Eco Premium filter pump. There is also the option of adding a surface skimmer to your filter system. The skimmer is connected to the filter pump in the pond.
How does the FiltoClear pressure filter work?
The upstream filter pump constantly transports the water to the FiltoClear. First, filter sponges with various pore sizes inside the pressure filter provide mechanical and biological cleaning. Clarifying microorganisms can settle particularly well on the fine-pored sponges. The water then reaches the centre of the filter. There, a powerful UVC lamp removes bacteria, floating algae and microorganisms. The purified water leaves the FiltoClear and flows back into the pond via an elevated watercourse.
Is there a range of different pressure filters.
FiltoClear pressure filters are available in four sizes for volumes of water between 5000 and 31,000 litres. Simply refer to the number in the product name – this number indicates the maximum recommended volume for a pond without fish. For a pond with fish, it's best to choose a higher performance class. You can find a selection guide in the product details.
|Volume NO FISH||19,000 litres|
|Volume WITH fish||10,000 litres|
|Volume WITH KOI fish||5000 litres|