Oase Aquarius Fountain Set Classic 750
Oase Aquarius Fountain Sets are a high quality range of compact fountain sets for fabulous water patterns in your pond. They offer great performance, low running cost and unrivalled reliability.
Oase Aquarius Fountain Sets are easy-to-install water features with versatile effects that can be mechanically adjusted.
This fountain pump includes three different nozzles that create stunning effects - the three effects are Vulcan (a flourishing spray), Lava (a calm bubbling eruption) and Magma (fine jets of fountain).
The Oase Aquarius Fountain Set Pump also comes with a telescopic pipe extensions with integrated swivel head for individual alignment of the fountain.
This fountain a second adjustable outlet (taking pipe sizes of ½ inch, 3/4 inch or 1 inch diameter) which can be used for a second water feature.
- Including 3 nozzle patterns
- Top of the range technology
- Feet guarantee stable setup on the pond floor
- Complete range equipped with thermal cut-off device
- 3 & 2 year guarantee
With the Oase Aquarius Fountain Set Classic 750 we get a Vulcan spray height of 70cm (full details in table above)
- Complete with telescopic extension of at least 33 cm to max. 47 cm
- Cable length 10 metres
- Dimension: 182 x 202 x 142 mm (length-width-height)
- Power consumption (watts): 9 w
- Turnover rate max. (litres /minute): 12
- Turnover rate max. (litres/hour): 720
- Maximum head height (metre): 1.1
- Hose connection: 1/2" to 1"
- Weight (kg): 1.7 kg
The table below shows the different models of the start range Oase Aquarius Fountain set pumps.
There are 5 pumps in this range . The Set 750 is the least powerful and the Set 3500 being the most powerful. The more power the pump, the higher the water goes.
The table below shows the height and diameter of spray for each different pump model in centimetres. There is also a picture to show each fountain spray effect.