Oase Aquarius Eco Expert 22000 Pump
Product code: 42405
22,000 litres per hour pump, 350 watt, max height 9.6 m
MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
Simply create dynamic dancing water displays in your fountain with the Aquarius Eco Expert 22000.
A cutting edge, power saving pump that is ideal for fountains and water features.
- Requires up to 30 % less energy than the previous model
- Alternating fountain heights can be individually switched with power consumption in-line with demand
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport and installation
- Unique, patented frost protection: Consequently, the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Can be setup underwater & dry
- With adapter set for connection of 1" and 1½" nozzles
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- MADE IN GERMANY: precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||490 x 215 x 235|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||350 watt|
|Power cable length||10m (33 feet)|
|Net weight||12.2 kg|
|Guarantee (+ request guarantee)||3 + 2 = 5 years|
|Max. flow rate||366 litres per minute|
|Max. flow rate||22000 litres per hour|
|Max. head height (no flow height)||9.60m|
|Connection for hoses||38 / 50|
|Connection for hoses||1 ½", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||1000 cm²|
|Connection for EGC (electronic garden control)||Yes|
|Setup type||Can be setup underwater & dry|
Aquarius Eco Expert 22000 - 44000 pump features
Stainless steel filter cage ensures coarse particles up to 4 mm are displaced without problem
The ergonomic handle, aligned with the pump's centre of gravity makes transport and installation simple. The switch for the dynamic function is practically positioned directly on the handle.
The adapter set for connecting all 1” and 1 ½” fittings is included with Aquarius Eco Expert fountain pumps.
Innovative, convenient and handy, via an EGC connection the Eco Expert pumps can be regulated and operated by control devices, such as the Eco Control.DMX control.
The performance graph shows the different flow rates at different heights.