Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 16000 pump
This Premium quality filtration and watercourse pumps is capable of a large flow rate up to 16,000 litres per hour.
SFC ( season flow control) included on this pump, meaning an extra 40% energy saving when flow rate reduced over cold months.
The all new Aquamax Eco Premium 16000 filter and water course pumps are suited for filtration and waterfall or stream use.
- Outstandingly low energy consumption
- Reliable technology capable of handling solids up to 11mm in size
- Unique patented frost protection down to temperatures of minus 20 degree C, guaranteed.
- Flow rate can be adjusted
- Easy clean cage
- Designed for non stop usage
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee ( 3 years standard + 2 years on request)
- 10 meter cable
- stainless steel pipe clips included
model max flow (litres per hour) watts Max head height Aquamax Eco Premium 4000 4000 35 3.3m Aquamax Eco Premium 6000 6000 45 3.7m Aquamax Eco Premium 8000 8000 60 4.1m Aquamax Eco Premium 10,000 10,000 88 4.7m Aquamax Eco Premium 12,000 12,000 110 5.0m Aquamax Eco Premium 16,000 16,000 145 5.2m Aquamax Eco Premium 12,000 20,000 180 5.4
- Made in Germany. High quality level from design and development to production.
- Flexible. Flow rate can be mechanically and electronically adjusted.
- Inspired by nature. Organic design with rounded surfaces and clever applications.
- Unstoppable. Even coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size are reliably removed from the water.
- Supplemental debris supply. Patented second inlet for additional filter accessories.
- Frost-proof to – 20 °C. Fully functional even in winter thanks to first class frost protection.
- Protection against dry run or blocking. Thanks to »Environmental Function Control« (EFC by OASE) AquaMax Eco Premium 16000
Energy savings for the environment, cost savings for you.
Technical Details for Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 16000 Pump
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||340 x 280 x 165 mm|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||145 watts and can be reduced further with SFC|
|Power cable length||10 meters (33 feet)|
|Net weight||5.4 kg|
|Guarantee*G (+ request guarantee)||3 + 2 year = 5 years with request|
|Max. flow rate260||260 litres per minute|
|Max. flow rate||15,600 litres per hour|
|Max. head height (cut off point)||5.2 metres|
|Connection pressure-side||50 mm|
|Connection suction-side||50mm (2”)|
|Connection for hoses||25 / 32 / 38 / 50 mm|
|Connection for hoses||1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2"|
|Filter intake surface||1000 cm square|
|Coarse debris displacement max.||11 mm|
|Setup type||Can be setup underwater & dry|